Built for Profit
Low profit identifiers - the system identifies which products are sold less than target margin or RRP Shows overall Store GP as a percentage as well as gross profit margin achieved on each department All profit margins shown as POR (Profit on Return) as opposed to profit markup. Training will show retailer how to achieve extra 3% GP from the store following unique MPOS guidelines on using built in tools.
- Ease of use
- Simple to use touch screen till software
- Backoffice admin software
- Indepth reporting and analysis
- Supplier data links with all major wholesalers
- Credit card integration
- Cigarette gantry integration
- Touch screen handheld device to control the shop from the shopfloor
- Access to background database with nearly 200,000 products
- Weekly health check reports to guide you to improve your sales and margins.
How does the retailer make 3% extra.
Using our unique methods and our custom written tools the retailer will ensure maximum profit is achieved on all products. Cut down on labour costs. Cut down shoplifting. Cut down on staff theft. Increase sales by rectifying sales participation/space allocation ratio. Have greater control over store procedures and regulatory requirements such as Age Verified Sales.